ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:58:05
If you mark the tape destroyed, ADSM will take the entries for those files
out of the database and when it sees them again, if they still exist on the
client, when it does an incremental backup it'll consider them new and back
em up.
Julie

Don Burdette <dburdett AT IX.NETCOM DOT COM> on 05/27/98 07:56:36 PM