ADSM-L

Re: ADSM skipping volume

2015-10-04 17:58:04
Subject: Re: ADSM skipping volume
From: owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU at SMTP
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 5/26/98 9:16AM
I missed a couple of replies to the original note posted - my fault, I'm
afraid.  :-(   Sorry.

I am also confused about this - the only other thing I can think of was the
old "quiet" mode DSMSCHED.LOG problem - but you mentioned that the client was
at 3.1.0.3 - so that shouldn't be the problem.......

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU at SMTP
Date:    5/26/98 9:16 AM

Hi Jerry!
I guess my reply didn't make it to the list: The drive is labeled, I haven't
specified the DOMAIN parameter in my dsm.opt, so it should be the default:
ALL_LOCAL, which should include E:
By the way, when I issue a Q OPT, it lists under the DOMAIN OPTIONS header
all local disks: C: D: and E:
I also checked the security properties: all drives have the same permissions
on the root: full control for the SYSTEM and Administrator accounts...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon