ADSM-L

Re: Problem with Solaris 2.6, ADSM ver 3.1 mounted file

1998-05-20 09:02:18
Subject: Re: Problem with Solaris 2.6, ADSM ver 3.1 mounted file
From: "Trainor, Douglas" <douglas_trainor AT MERCK DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:02:18 -0400
I've had some bad experiences with the GUI(V2 & V3).
Try to back up /home/id1 from the command line first.
OR
This may happen if the directory is NFS mounted and ADSM can't get to it.
Copy id1 to /tmp and try to back it up from there and test.
Maybe "touch" the file to have your incremental schedule back it up.
DouG