ADSM-L

Re: Problem with Solaris 2.6, ADSM ver 3.1 mounted file

1998-05-20 11:31:53
Subject: Re: Problem with Solaris 2.6, ADSM ver 3.1 mounted file
From: "Stidd, Sharon" <SStidd AT ALLDATA DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:31:53 -0400
it looks like adsm is having trouble resolving exactly where the
filesystem resides. I had this in one instance before where i had to
mount one file system over another and I could only get adsm to look at
it via the "device path" way. I bet your files will be found in adsm
under "/export/home/id1".  Or try /export/home/home/id1....
Good luck,

Sharon Stidd

Client/Server Administrator
Alliance Data Systems