ADSM-L

Re: Retrieving data

1998-05-20 06:09:39
Subject: Re: Retrieving data
From: "Talbot, Adrian" <Adrian.Talbot AT JET DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:09:39 +0100
I left this for an hour while I went to a meeting.  When I returned, my
PC had gone to 100% cpu utilisation.  This is repeatable.

I've contacted my mainframe support colleague.  So far he hasn't been
able to shed any light on the problem.  I've archived this so safely
that no-one can get to it :-)

Adrian