ADSM-L

Problem with Solaris 2.6, ADSM ver 3.1 mounted file

1998-05-19 17:01:57
Subject: Problem with Solaris 2.6, ADSM ver 3.1 mounted file
From: Michael Richard <Michael_Richard AT COMPUWARE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 16:01:57 EST
     I am having trouble in getting a directory backed up on a Solaris 2.6
     machine using ADSM v3.1. when I do  df -k all the directories under
     mounted appear in the backup windw and restore window except one. The
     df -k shows it as this :
     filesystem       kbytes    used      avail    capicity   mounted on
     /export/home/id1 489702   242848    246365     50%       /home/id1

     I and a entry from df -k that shows :
     filesystem        kbytes    used      avail    capicity   mounted on
     /dev/dsk/c0t3d0s7 489702   242848    246365     50%       /export/home

     It allows me to backup and restore /export/home but I can not get it
     to backup /home/id1. It will not appear in the gui.
     Any ideas welcome.

     Michael Richard
     Enterprise storage admin.
     Compuware
     The info expressed above is not that of any company I am working for
     but just my own.