ADSM-L

ADSM V3/NT & MS Exchange generic Questions

1998-05-19 09:45:00
Subject: ADSM V3/NT & MS Exchange generic Questions
From: Kaltenegger Markus <markus.kaltenegger AT SCHUMANN-AG DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 15:45:00 +0200
Hello,

I am just about to evaluate ADSM 3.1.1.2 for NT with
ADSMConnect for Exchange 1.1.0.0A.

First, during setting up my server (PPro 200, 128MB)
I was installing ADSM V3R1 PTF2 from a CD (i guess the
ADSM Server was 3.1.0.3 or something like this).
I choosed English Language Support.

Then I saw that there is a Patch-Level 3 on the FTP server, which I downloaded
then.

During install of this patch, there have only been 3 languages available
(Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional and Japanese).

I took the first (Chinese Simplified) to get throu the
setup process sucessfully (otherwise I wouldn´t be able to get further).

Now everything works fine (or seems to work fine), although I got
a message not to forget to change the language in the setup files
of the ADSM Server.

Does this mean everything is o.k. until I want to switch to
"Chinese Simplified" ? (what I assume IMHO)

The download of the patchfile was completed successfully
(even no errors during extraction).

At least I would like to know wheather it´s possible to restore individual
mailboxes as already discussed in this list and what your expieriences are
concerning this.

Thanx for any help.
Markus.

  SCHUMANN Unternehmensberatung AG
  Zweig-Niederlassung Muenchen
  GB Systeme & Netze

  Markus Kaltenegger
  Projektierung / Realisierung
  MS-BackOffice & PC-Netze
  Tel.: ++49 89 992784-0, -11
  Fax:  ++49 89 992784-30
  Mobil (TelMi-Pro): 0166-58006335

  E-Mail:  Markus.Kaltenegger AT schumann-ag DOT de
  WebSite: www.schumann-ag.de

  Muenchener Str. 14

  85774 UNTERFOEHRING
  MUNICH, GERMANY