ADSM-L

ADSM Connect Agent For Exchange

1998-05-15 13:22:13
Subject: ADSM Connect Agent For Exchange
From: "Susi, Scott T." <Scott.T.Susi AT UNUM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:22:13 -0400
We are currently testing the restore process for an "Individual
Mailbox".  When we attempt step 5 (Running the DSIS Consistency
Checker), we receive the following errors:

Event ID 154    (167)  The existing log file is damaged...
Event ID 148    (167)  Database C:\exchsrvr\MDBDATA\PRIV.EDB and it's
patch file do not match.

We used a full Information Store backup during the restore test and took
the defaults (delete log files NO, restore public and private IS).

Has anyone else seen this error?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott