ADSM-L

ADSM 3 Client for Linux

1998-05-14 19:49:52
Subject: ADSM 3 Client for Linux
From: Stephen Daniell <steved AT KINGLOUSER.CC.WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 11:49:52 +1200
Has anyone successfully run an ADSM 3 client for Linux?

We are currently using the ADSM 2 client for SCO to backup Linux
machines. When I got the install files for ADSM 3 SCO client they were
all "VOL.*" files and the README file said run "custom" to install the
client. I assume "custom" is some SCO install program that uses the
"VOL.*" files. Has anyone got the ADSM 3 Client for SCO working on
Linux or got any other ADSM 3 Client to wrk on Linux?

thanks

Stephen Daniell