ADSM-L

Re: Resotred Lotus Notes Documents are not in folders

1998-05-14 19:16:50
Subject: Re: Resotred Lotus Notes Documents are not in folders
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:16:50 +1000
Hi Ingo,

We had this same problem with the Notes Agent  for WindowsNT. There was
a new version made available that fixed the problem. For WindowsNT it
was ip21284. So the first thing that I would check is if you are running
the latest version of the client. I understand that the Lotus Notes
agent for OS/2 is part of the standard ADSM client rather than an add-on
like it is with NT. And you say that you are running client V2.1.0.6;
I'd try the latest V3 client.

Trevor
Trevor Foley
Trevor Foley