ADSM-L

Re: client & server co-host???

1998-05-12 15:14:23
Subject: Re: client & server co-host???
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 12:14:23 -0700
My apologies for missing the note about dsm.sys.

Yes, you must have root authority in order to use the shared
memory area. I believe it's an OS restriction (for security
reasons).

 -- TOm

"It's a dog eat dog world,                Thomas A. La Porte
 and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."     DreamWorks SKG
              - Norm Peterson             <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>