ADSM-L

ADSMConnect for Win NT usage

1998-05-12 14:18:40
Subject: ADSMConnect for Win NT usage
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:18:40 -0500
I have a document entitled ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes on Windows NT,
SH26-4065-01, dated 3/9/98.
It says on pg 23     If the Lotus Notes server is offline, the dsmnotes
commands can be run from the Windows NT command line.
On pg 24, it says, if the Lotus Notes server is online, the dsmnotes
command must be prefixed with the word   LOAD.
When I was trying to figure out how to schedule a nightly incremental,
someone on this list told me that LOAD is only for the AIX environment.
Does anyone know, is this document wrong?
Can I really issue all the same commands regardless if the Notes server is
up or down,  from the command line?
Thanks!
Julie