ADSM-L

Re: client & server co-host???

1998-05-12 12:15:10
Subject: Re: client & server co-host???
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:15:10 -0700
Did you also set your 'COMMmethod' and 'SHMPort' in the dsm.sys
file for the client? Changing dsmserv.opt only enables the server
for shared memory connections. You must also change your client
system options file, in order to specify that you would like to
use that particular communication method.

 -- Tom

"It's a dog eat dog world,                Thomas A. La Porte
 and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."     DreamWorks SKG
              - Norm Peterson             <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>