ADSM-L

Re: Primary disc stgpool full at 9 % but msg ANR0522W got!

1998-05-11 03:24:14
Subject: Re: Primary disc stgpool full at 9 % but msg ANR0522W got!
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 09:24:14 +0200
Thanks Sal,

1) I checked the max. size, it is 1 GB, which is much because the
BACKUPDIR stgpool should only get directories.
Backupdir is only used as Destination storage pool for directories
management classes (those with the longest Retain Only Version)

2) the storage pool was not cached, it should not be a problem.

So, is this pool full or not? ADSM server says it is full, but the admin
client says it is only 9.1 % utilized!

Now, as bypass, I changed and autorized migration (low 20%, high 90%)
and also I added caching to keep data on the disc pool (improvement of
restore operations).

Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com