ADSM-L

Re: Client Option Sets with V3 server

1998-05-08 09:15:18
Subject: Re: Client Option Sets with V3 server
From: Mike Garcia <mike.garcia AT CONPAPERS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:15:18 -0500
If you installed with the option of using 1 dataset for both ba_dsm.opt and
sa_dsm.opt  or not you can add it to the dsm.opt under the baclient as a
line in the options file.  schedlogretention  15  d  says to prune the log
every 15 days.
Hope this helps.

jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM on 05/07/98 11:49:45 PM