ADSM-L

Lotus Notes

1998-05-06 15:47:20
Subject: Lotus Notes
From: Tomas Lindkvist <tomas.lindkvist AT EDT.ERICSSON DOT SE>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 20:47:20 +0100
Hi all!

We are using ADSM Connect Agent to backup three Lotus Notes servers. These
three clients allocates approxemently 50% (3 GB) of the ADSM database. ADSM
stores about 1.600.000 files per client.

Does ADSM registrate every notes document as a file in the database?
Is there any parameters to decrease the amount of files or the amount of
records in the database for this type of clients?

We are running ADSM server v2.1.012 on OS/390 r3.1 and ADSM ConnectAgent
2.1.7, Lotus Notes 4.6.

Best Regards,
Magnus Johansson/LM Ericsson Data, Sweden