ADSM-L

ADSM Windows Backup - Archive Clients

1998-05-05 14:02:10
Subject: ADSM Windows Backup - Archive Clients
From: David Derk <derk AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 14:02:10 -0400
John,
The V2 client incorrectly displaying size and % utilised information
on drives > 2 GB was fixed at level 6 of the V2 client.  This problem
is no longer in the V3 client.

BTW This is a display only problem.  It is only necessary to upgrade
the client to see the correct numbers.

David Derk
ADSM Client Development