ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-Server utilities under AIX (MTTEST) for drives

1998-05-05 12:13:44
Subject: Re: ADSM-Server utilities under AIX (MTTEST) for drives
From: Stanley Wu <wudragon AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 09:13:44 -0700
Michael,
MTTEST was not designed to work with OMI advanTape device driver.
THe drivers were written by two different companies.  It just so
happen that some of the function will work.   If you can upgrade to
2.1.5.18 I would suggest so, or V3 even better, unless you have
specific reasons that you have to use Enhanced ADSM.   You'll have
difficulities getting support when calling IBM support center for OMI
drivers.