ADSM-L

FW: reclamation utilites for MVS

1998-05-04 11:43:03
Subject: FW: reclamation utilites for MVS
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 17:43:03 +0200
Hello,

please, could somebody tell me the phone number needed to call IBM
Service in the States? I would like to download the fix for ADSM MVS
reclamation problem.

Thanks a lot,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com