ADSM-L

ADSM for Solaris

1998-05-04 06:16:45
Subject: ADSM for Solaris
From: Andrea Bellinzaghi <andrea.bellinzaghi AT JRC DOT IT>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 12:16:45 +0200
hi all,

Is there someone whois using ADSM backup software on solaris machine???

I've a problem with an exabyte 480 JB. Always it gives me Disconnected command t
imeout for Target XX performing backups. I think that the problem comes from
the mt device driver provided by IBM. Any suggestion???
Also it seems that the JB drives don't support append operation or at least
very often they put the tapes in a read-only state.
I have ADSM 2 PTF 15 running on solaris 2.5.1 with sunsolve december 97 patches
installed

thanks in advance.

Andrea Bellinzaghi