ADSM-L

Re: V3 Reclamation

1998-05-02 09:51:56
Subject: Re: V3 Reclamation
From: Bob La Brie <labrie AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 09:51:56 -0400
Cheri,  Info APAR II11170  offers the details to clarify exactly who is
affected.
                Bottom line is to ensure you have UQ16502 applied to your GA
base
                before performing UPGRADEDB against your V2 data base.
                This makes you exempt from having to exercise the reclamation
                 utilities and leaves reclmation fully enabled (i.e.
reconstruction of
                 aggregates).
   Thanks, Bob

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 05/01/98 03:54:13 PM