ADSM-L

ADSM version 2.1.5.18

1998-04-30 19:25:47
Subject: ADSM version 2.1.5.18
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:25:47 -0600
   I am looking to improve the restore performance on my ADSM clients with
very large filespaces.
I see that IBM has released PTF # IP21290 to address this issue on the AIX
server. The only way to
get this is to upgrade to the lastest version (2.1.5.18). We are currently
at  v2.1.5.15.
  I know that upgrading adsm versions is painless and easy, but I was just
wondering if anybody
has encountered any issues with the new version. I don't have an "adsm
test-bed" so when
I apply this upgrade, it will have to be on a production server. Any new
bugs/problems introduced
in the new version that would make me think twice about upgrading to this
version?

Thanks,
Ben
Micron Technology Inc.