ADSM-L

IBM ADSM (and other) Redbooks online

1998-04-30 14:13:05
Subject: IBM ADSM (and other) Redbooks online
From: Pat Randall <randallp AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:13:05 -0400
Just a quick note to announce that the ITSO (who produce IBM Redbooks) are
finally making progress in serving the full inventory of redbooks and redpieces
online for www access. As of this past Monday we now have a "full" repository
of redbooks for online viewing.  Tied into that we have introduced a new search
engine that provides a quick find of redbooks and redpieces.    As part of this
we also now have a repository of abstracts for all published redbooks.  These
abstracts have (if available) the hotlink to the online book.

Redbooks online can be found at http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooksonline.html

If you enter ADSM as the keyword in the search engine you'll get all the ADSM
books available either in  HTML (Redpieces) or as Bookserved books.

Hope this is of some use.

Pat Randall
IBM ITSO,    Almaden Research Centre,  San Jose, CA 95120