ADSM-L

Mutiple NT Servers

2015-10-04 17:59:02
Subject: Mutiple NT Servers
From: Mike Martin [SMTP:mjm AT BHSET DOT ORG]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi all!

We are just getting started with backing up NT servers.
Our new system consists of three servers.  A PDC, a BDC, and
an MS SQL server.  They are all part of the same domain.  We
will eventually want to backup several NT Workstations that
will access these servers.

What is the best way to setup our ADSM envrironment to backup
these machines.  I want to use the Scheduler Service.  Do
we need to install the ADSM client on each machine or just one?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Mike Martin
Baptist Health System of East TN