ADSM-L

Re: ADSMConnect for Notes on WIN NT

1998-04-24 12:55:23
Subject: Re: ADSMConnect for Notes on WIN NT
From: Cindy Jiang <cjiang AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:55:23 -0400
Julie,

Your claim is true only for AIX platform, NOT for NT platform. Below is the
instruction for scheduling  NT Notes Agent
on Notes server.

1. By using the Lotus Notes scheduler on an online Lotus Notes server:
 On your Lotus Notes server workstation, open the server's names.nsf
database.
 On the navigation panel, select Server/Programs/Add Program.  A blank
Program
 document will be opened up.  Fill in the required information.  For
example,
 to incrementally backup all databases in the server's data directory
each day
 at 12:00am, set up the following parameters:

 program name:       dsmnotes.exe
 Command line:       incr * -adsmpw=mypw
 Server to run on:   <your server name>
 Comments:           <your comments>
 Enabled/Disabled:   ENABLED
 Run at times:       12:00AM each day
 Days of week:       Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat

 Save the Program document.

 For more information on setting up the Program document in the names.nsf
 database, refer to your Lotus Notes Admin books.

Cindy Jiang
   6-7673

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 04/24/98 08:43:56 AM