ADSM-L

Re: DRM manager on AIX 4.2/ADSM server 2.1.5.13

1998-04-21 15:01:10
Subject: Re: DRM manager on AIX 4.2/ADSM server 2.1.5.13
From: "Lynch, Rich" <Lynch.Rich AT MBCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 14:01:10 -0500
Yep, theres a bug in the server about daylight savings time, read the
message from Sheelagh Treweek

There's buggies in the server code you are running relating to the
movement of
DBB tapes following the time change.  If it is DBB tapes then I am
fairly sure
this is the problem - have a look at APAR IC19347.  This should be fixed
in
2.1.5.18.  To get round it you need to remove the entries from the
volhist -
check very carefully.  The APAR should give some advice.

Regards, Sheelagh
------
------
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email:
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email:
sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services     Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK     Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275
------
------