ADSM-L

Re: DRM manager on AIX 4.2/ADSM server 2.1.5.13

1998-04-21 12:35:04
Subject: Re: DRM manager on AIX 4.2/ADSM server 2.1.5.13
From: Jackie Balboni <JBALBONI AT OCEANSPRAY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:35:04 -0400
Did this happen on the night we changed to day light savings time. It happened
to me last year. I called support and I can''t remember what they said to do.

>>> "Lynch, Rich" <Lynch.Rich AT MBCO DOT COM> 04/21 11:35 AM >>>
I use DRM to control our vault copy pool tapes for our 3494 Robot, we've
been using this for about 3 months now and everything's been fine till
now...
We have about 15 tapes "stuck" in Vault Retrieve Status, I can't move
them to onsite retrieve, nor can I check them in to adsm with the
checkin libvol command.
When I do the move drmedia wherestate=vaultretreive
tostate=onsiteretrieve, it comes back with 0 volumes updated.

 (These tapes are physically in the 3494, I know this from the Library
manager, and there listed as status 012C, which is ADSM private status)
Any Suggestions?