ADSM-L

ADSMConnect Agent for Exchange

1998-04-20 15:37:05
Subject: ADSMConnect Agent for Exchange
From: Laszlo Benedek/carmel graphics <carmelg1 AT ROGERS.WAVE DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:37:05 -0400
After using the ADSMConnect Agent for MS Exchange for a few days, I have a
couple questions for other users.

1. Is there an automated method for purging old objects from the IS and DS
filespaces after they get to be x number of days old?  I don't relish the
thought of having to manually delete the old objects every week or so.

2. Is there a command to tell for sure what management class was used for
an
Exchange backup?  I have the "include * mcname" line in my dsm.opt file but
would like to tell for sure that it actually used it.

Jim Larson
LAN Services
Micron Technology, Inc.