ADSM-L

ADSMconnect for Lotus Notes on Windows NT Error

1998-04-20 09:57:04
Subject: ADSMconnect for Lotus Notes on Windows NT Error
From: Rob Middleton <Rob_Middleton AT CPR DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:57:04 -0600
Hello Folks

I have been using the ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes on Windows NT
Version 2.1.0.6  for a few months now.  Last week I installed PTF
"IP21284".  This brought the version up to ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus
Notes on Windows NT Version 2.1.7 (PTF1).  The first couple of times I ran
it, I recieved the following error and the entire box had to be rebooted.
I have not used it since...

dsmnotes.exe-application error
The exception breakpoint
A breakpoint has been reached
0x00000003 occured in the application at location 0x77f76148

Has anyone seen this before?  Does anyone have any ?

This fix is supposed to allow the ADSMconnect agent to restored documents
into their origional folders instead of the all documents view....

Any assistance would be appreciated..

Regards....Rob