ADSM-L

Re: dsmc won't run

1998-04-17 13:27:12
Subject: Re: dsmc won't run
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:27:12 -0400
Try using "dsmc schedule" instead of "scheduler" (i.e. without the 'r' at the
end of 'schedule') in your "nohup" command.

Could you tell me how you got to the help information that said to spell it
'scheduler'? I will pursue getting that fixed.

Thank you,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division