ADSM-L

Re: NT SQL Connect Agent

1998-04-17 09:41:58
Subject: Re: NT SQL Connect Agent
From: "Phil.Chissell" <phil.chissell AT RESEARCH.NATPOWER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:41:58 +0100
Chris & Del

I installed the ADSM Connect Agent for Exchange today and set up the Exchange
scheduler service in exactly the same way as for the SQL scheduler service
which worked without any problems.

So taking note of your original advice to copy the latest versions of the API
files ADSMV3.DLL and DSCAMENG.TXT to the SQL connect agent directory, I copied
them from the exchange connect agent (NOT the ones from the latest ADSM Client
code - PTF3).

Lo and behold, this has fixed all the problems with the SQL scheduler service.

Regards

Phil