ADSM-L

Re: STK9714 library, DLT7000, NT4.0 ADSM 3.1.0.2 problem

1998-04-09 17:08:38
Subject: Re: STK9714 library, DLT7000, NT4.0 ADSM 3.1.0.2 problem
From: "Boireau, Eric (MED-Cap Gemini)" <BOIREER AT EUROMSX.GEMSE DOT FR>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 23:08:38 +0200
Allan,
I have the same configuration as you :
NT 4.0 STK9714 4xDLT7000 on 2xAHA2944UW Differential, and ADSM NT V3.1
PTF2.
I am on pilote phase. I note this problem last night. I perform a full
IPL of STK9714 (Server Off), then I turn off the server. I have done
some test. For the moment it seems to works. I have to check tomorow.
One question, I didn't check it yet. Have you this problem with PTF1 ?