ADSM-L

Re: STK9714 library, DLT7000, NT4.0 ADSM 3.1.0.2 problem

1998-04-09 15:30:54
Subject: Re: STK9714 library, DLT7000, NT4.0 ADSM 3.1.0.2 problem
From: Allan Kelly <KellyJA AT BCRAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:30:54 -0700
Brad,

Thanks for your reply.  We did have a bad cable and the tech fixed it
but maybe it is still bad - I will get a replacement and try it.  Also
we are using BusLogic BT-958D Wide PCI SCSI adapters (one to the STK9714
and a DLT7000, another to two DLT7000 drives) and we have begun to
wonder whether we should use other adapters.

All further suggestions are welcome!

Thanks.

Allan.