ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/NT/SQL - how are you scheduling your backups?

1998-04-09 12:22:54
Subject: Re: ADSM/NT/SQL - how are you scheduling your backups?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:22:54 -0400
Mark,

We have seen this sometimes when trying to run restores of
multiple object at the same time.  Try running the restore
ONE OBJECT AT A TIME.  If it still fails, check the SQL error log
(accessed via the SQL Server Enterprise Manager)
to see the errors appearing there at the time the
restore was attempted.
Let me know what you find.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development