ADSM-L

TR: ADSM Upgrade Options

1998-04-09 02:36:22
Subject: TR: ADSM Upgrade Options
From: aloes <aloes AT ACORUS DOT FR>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:36:22 +0200
Hi Mustafa,
We did install V3.1.1.1 on AIX V4.2 in order to use our STK9710 with ACSLS, but
we got this: "SERVER NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms, Advanced Device
 Support is required", but advdev.lic actually is installed (and always
 has been).
We tried the REG LIC again, without success, and we CAN'T use the STK under this
level. IBM is working on it and a fix will be ready in about 2 weeks.
So, wait before to get this nasty problem.
Robert Spieth
aloes AT acorus DOT fr