ADSM-L

Re: exclude.dir not working

1998-04-08 05:51:56
Subject: Re: exclude.dir not working
From: Matthew Warren <Matthew.Warren AT MARKS-AND-SPENCER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:51:56 +0100
HSM is the Hierarchical Storage Managment product for ADSM. It extends
ADSM's capabilities to enable files unused for a length of time to be
archived off 'behind the scenes'.When the filesystem needs to access
that file it is automatically recalled from ADSM server storage.

Matthew Warren.
HOIST - Head Office Infrastructure Support Team.
ADSM (FAB) + Unix support.
        Marks & Spencer Plc.
        Baker Street.
        London.
Email: matthew.warren AT marks-and-spencer DOT com