ADSM-L

TR: NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms

1998-04-07 12:02:13
Subject: TR: NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms
From: aloes <aloes AT ACORUS DOT FR>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:02:13 +0200
We did try to ignore the msg; alas, the server refuse to talk with our
STK box.
Help
Robert Spieth
aloes AT acorus DOT fr

----------
De :    Ruth Mitchell
De :    Ruth Mitchell
Date :        mardi 7 avril 1998 17:01
A :     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Objet : Re: NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms

I had the same problem after installing the v3r1m1f1 service update
on my AIX 4.2 ADSM server. I was not able to solve this by
simply re-registering the license. I've opened an ETR with IBM,
but as of yet, have gotten no reply.

The message (ANR2841W Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.)
appears to be more of an annoyance than anything else, since the
server looks like it's functioning normally, so far, anyway.

--Ruth Mitchell