ADSM-L

Re: It's too easy !

1998-04-06 15:43:42
Subject: Re: It's too easy !
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:43:42 -0400
This is my final say on this issue. I promise. Sorry if I sound rude but
I have had it with the crap and excuses from IBM today.

1) I say again, why on earth would you want to even consider having a
default to
include network volumes, or even make it easy. Hello? This is a basic
storage management 101 fundamental.

2) If I am a user and I open the V3 client my first instinct is to click
the first folder I see and the backup
button in the lower left. This will back up all mapped network drives.
Do I have a missing setting or option. Hey If I screwed up I will admit
it!

I am sure IBM gets input from the customer, but which customers?
Couldn't they see this issue? I noticed it 5 minutes after I installed
the
Version 3 client.

THE END -
Cris Robinson