ADSM-L

Re: Management-Classes and Schedules

1998-04-02 04:42:41
Subject: Re: Management-Classes and Schedules
From: Christoph Martin <martin AT UNI-MAINZ DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:42:41 +0200
Hilton Tina writes:
 > What's the platform?  In AIX, the include/exclude statements must be in
 > a separate file that is pointed to in dsm.sys with the Inclexcl
 > statement.  The actual include statements would also be helpful.  If you
 > added the inclexcl to dsm.sys, did you also bounce the scheduler?  That
 > needs to be done so it will know there is an include/exclude file.

The server is on AIX. The clients are on HPUX, Xopen/ADSM for
Informix, Linux and Novell. Only for Novell the include/exlude
statements are int the dsm.opt file. On the Unix plattforms they are
in a separate file.

The statements are
on Novell:

INCLUDE progs:\...\*.*  NOVELL_PROGRAMME

on hp-ux for Informix:

INCLUDE /snoopy2_online/.../* INFORMIX

As I said, they work for dsmc inc but not for dsmc schedule

Christoph