ADSM-L

ADSM on NT skipping a disk (SOLVED!!)

2015-10-04 18:00:06
Subject: ADSM on NT skipping a disk (SOLVED!!)
From: owner-adsm-l (INTERNET.OWNERAD) at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 3/31/98 6:04AM
Glad to hear of your success.

I am also glad to report that the "quiet" mode problem has been fixed with
the level 3 client.  My DSMSched.log now contains all of the detail messages
about the backup!

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  owner-adsm-l (INTERNET.OWNERAD) at SNADGATE
Date:    3/31/98 6:04 AM

Hi Jerry!
What you mentioned was a part of the problem!
Due to the quit mode it's indeed very hard to find what has been backed up. I
checked the amount of files inspected (like you suggested) and last night it was

correct! The actual cause why the drive wasn't backed up was that the SYSTEM
account had no access to the drive's root. I gave the SYSTEM account 'full
access' to D:\ and this solved my problem. Thank you all for helping me!!!
Kindest regards, Eric van Loon