ADSM-L

HELP HELP DLT 4700 ! ! !

1998-03-30 17:01:47
Subject: HELP HELP DLT 4700 ! ! !
From: Robert Weisbloom/carmel graphics <carmelg1 AT SMTP.ON.ROGERS.WAVE DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 17:01:47 -0500
Greetings All;
Does anyone have experience using the Quantum DLT 4700 tape library? We are
trying to use it on NT ver 4 with ADSM 3.1.
It does not seem to recognize it, as a library it says Generic.
When we try and migrate data to it we receive the following error message
ANR1405W Scratch  volume mount request denied- no scratch volume available.
I have declared at least 10,000 scratch volumes. Can someone please
HELP!!!!!
IBM does not seem to be responding.

Thank you
R. Weisbloom