ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/NT/SQL - how are you scheduling your backups?

1998-03-30 08:55:58
Subject: Re: ADSM/NT/SQL - how are you scheduling your backups?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:55:58 -0500
Mark,

  1. Make sure the task that runs the scheduled command is running
       with enough permissions to access the registry correctly.
      THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! "System Account" is usually not enough.

  2. Make sure  the scheduled task first changes the current directory
       to the ".\agentsql" directory, then runs the command.

  3. Verify that DSMI_CONFIG and DSMI_DIR are not set
      or are set to point to the correct options file and
      correct directory (".\agentsql").

If the above doesn't work, please get the exact message that you see
and repost.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development
IBM Corporation