ADSM-L

Re: ADSM accounting file

1998-03-30 05:25:38
Subject: Re: ADSM accounting file
From: Jason Meaden <jasonm AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 05:25:38 -0500
G'day Trevor,

The file remains open while the server is running and accounting is set on.

If you want to rename the file each month, turn accounting off momentarily,
rename the file, switch accounting back on.

Regards,
--
Jason Meaden - IBM Australia Ltd
Jason Meaden - IBM Australia Ltd

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 03/30/98 02:09:34 PM