ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Schedular Service for NT

1998-03-26 18:13:17
Subject: Re: ADSM Schedular Service for NT
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:13:17 +1100
Hi Shane,

I haven't got an answer for you, but a number of questions that might
narrow things down.

What commmethod are you using? If it is TCP/IP, can ping the client from
the ADSM server? If you stop and start the ADSM service, does the 'last
access date/time' (check using q node nodename f=d) get updated? Are
there any errors in the activity log on the server?

Trevor