ADSM-L

NT scheduled backup not starting

1998-03-26 18:46:38
Subject: NT scheduled backup not starting
From: Eric van Loon <evanloon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:46:38 +-100
His ADSM-ers,
I just installed a NT server with the scheduler enabled.
The server is not backing up. In the eventlog I see the following errors:

The description for Event ID ( 4097 ) in Source ( AdsmClientService ) could not
be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): ADSM Scheduler (Adsm
Client Service v3.10.a) Started..

The description for Event ID ( 4100 ) in Source ( AdsmClientService ) could not
be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): ADSM (MVS),
DAILY_SCHEDULE, Incremental, (none), (none), 21:00:00 on 03/26/1998.

The description for Event ID ( 4097 ) in Source ( AdsmClientService ) could not
be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): Execution of Schedule
DAILY_SCHEDULE Started..

The description for Event ID ( 4101 ) in Source ( AdsmClientService ) could not
be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): DAILY_SCHEDULE, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0,        0, (none), 0:00:00 .

The description for Event ID ( 4099 ) in Source ( AdsmClientService ) could not
be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): Failure Executing
Schedule DAILY_SCHEDULE, RC=4..

Anybody seen this before?
Thanks in advance!
Kindest regards,