ADSM-L

mfc42.dll - where does it come from?

1998-03-26 17:15:43
Subject: mfc42.dll - where does it come from?
From: Mike Dile <mikedile AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:15:43 -0500
Pardon if this is a repost.  The listserv seems to have
some "intelligence" that believes my initial post was
a reposting of another posting and is sending me a reject
notice.

I'm a bit leary about making a recommendation for the
environment you suggest, Jerry.  Without an install, ADSM
cannot guarantee that the requisite DLLs at the required
minimum level are available on the machine in the appropriate
directory.

It may be possible to run with the DLLs in the
same directory as the client executables, but that's not
something I've tested.

Regards,

Mike Dile
IBM Storage Systems Division