ADSM-L

Re: dsmserv error message at startup

1998-03-25 17:53:13
Subject: Re: dsmserv error message at startup
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:53:13 -0800
Check in your activity logs once the server comes up. I've
noticed the same error, and they seem to coincide with ADSM
attempting to read disk volumes that are unavailable.

 -- Tom

"It's a dog eat dog world,                Thomas A. La Porte
 and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."     DreamWorks SKG
              - Norm Peterson             <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>