ADSM-L

FW: FW: NT resource kit

1998-03-24 13:48:44
Subject: FW: FW: NT resource kit
From: "Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:48:44 -0600
ADSMer's

        Sorry to repost this again, but I have new info.  As stated
below, If I check the box to view files for restore, I get nothing.
But... If I put c:\ in the (enter directory to view) line, I can pull it
up fine??  Is there a known bug in the V3 Webshell??

Thanks,
Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.
Storage & Security Administration