ADSM-L

Problem installing V3 client on Netware 4.10

1998-03-24 12:20:58
Subject: Problem installing V3 client on Netware 4.10
From: "Nichols, Linnea" <lnichols AT FFXEX01.CO.FAIRFAX.VA DOT US>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:20:58 -0500
I'm trying to install the V3 client on a new Netware 4.10 system and am
running
into problems. I do a LOAD DSMC, and I get back the dsmc >. I then
enter INCR, and it comes back with "Node Name: S07GSN4" and then just
sits -- never prompts for the password as it should. There are no
messages
in the DSMERROR.LOG. SMDR and TSA410 are loaded. I did a
SEARCH ADD SYS:\ADSM before doing the LOAD DSMC.  We have
installed the V3 client on 4 or 5 other Netware systems with no
problems.
What could I have possibly done wrong?? (my server is MVS at 2.0.13)

Here's the DSM.OPT file (minus the EXCLUDES)

  COMMMETHOD                TCPip
    TCPSERVERADDRESS         166.94.131.130
    TCPPORT                  1500
    NODENAME                  S07gsn4