ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Webshell

1998-03-23 14:09:15
Subject: Re: ADSM Webshell
From: Karen Krowzack <Karen.M.Krowzack AT UCM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:09:15 -0600
I've been trying to get WEBshell to work from my windows 95 PC, using an AIX
client.  I created a password using MKWSPSWD, and started WEBSHELL on the
AIX client.  I tried to connect from my PC and I get a login screen, but I
cannot connect -I keep getting a message about being unable to open the
password file.

Does WEBshell work on Version 3?